Sunday, June 1, 2014

Let's Get Down To Business

Hello Family and Friends!
 
What a crazy week! We had three trade offs in a row, and if you know anything about trade offs it is the equivalent of a miracle day! It totally was! We taught the most lessons this week that has ever been taught within the Kellyville ward boundaries. I wish I could share all the miracles that we had but I'll suffice it to share just one
 
Elder Keefer, from Kellyville 2 Ward, had been out finding all day and had met so many people but no one who had been willing to continue to learn from us. We ended up at a fairly busy bus stop on the T-Way and we decided to go and talk to the two people there, The person I met was named Joyce, she is from the Philippines and has a very strong Catholic belief. As we were discussing the gospel, I asked if she had seen missionaries before and she was like "yea, I know two who are out right now!" These are the sweetest words for a missionary to hear! We discovered one of the missionaries had actually already come home! She said she would love to learn more and would send him a message!
 
I came home so exhausted from each day this week, but rather than being groggy the next morning you always just put a smile on your face and get ready for another beautiful day! AH I love my mission!
 
The weather is starting to cool down a bit, I finally had to put on a jumper today! But I guess that's ok, seeing how June 1 was the start of winter anyway! (feels more like fall, but whatever!)
 
Till next Week!
Love
Elder Gibb
 
P.S. Did I mention I love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment