Sunday, June 1, 2014

Family History

Dear family and friends,
 
Well we had transfers last week, and let me tell you some crazy stuff happened! So first off, I haven't moved. I'm still in the Kellyville 1st Ward which I'm really exited about because the members are just phenomenal here. The bishop is so motivated to do missionary work and his fire is finally starting to catch on!
 
However, Elder Han was transferred. I'm going to miss my third mission father! I'm officially no longer a trainee for the first time on my mission. I think that means I actually have to do something now!
 
My new companion is stellar! Although I guess you can't say much less about your companion when you're related to him!!! Explanation: Elder Watts is my cousin by marriage. His Aunt Jane married my Uncle Jake and now we're serving together here in Kellyville. This is why family history is important! Anyway he's awesome! He's the district leader and just came from serving basically in the bush. He likes Broadway and music, so I think we'll get along just fine!
 
Super stoked about this transfer. Kellyville isn't going to know what has hit them!
 
Love ya Heaps!
Elder Gibb
 
P.S. Hope you're all enjoying the warming weather. I finally succumbed to the humid chill and had to get a sweater!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment