Friday, January 9, 2015

The Fall(s)

Dear Family and Friends -
Oh what a fantastic week this has been!  It started off good and ended even better. Now we are here ready for another great week to get started!
 
Last p-day we finally got to go up to the Blue Mountains and went on a bush-walk. It was amazing! The waterfalls were cool, the formation of the mountains was sweet, and the air was fresh and smelled slightly like fire (one of my favorite smells), from our most recent bush-fire. It was wonderful!
 
My favorite part of the week was our District Training Meeting last Wednesday. President Howes came down to do a special training with our district and it was SMASH. It was so fun to see him demonstrate and role-play with his wife. They are both so fun to be around and always put smiles on our faces! We have a lot to learn from their example, they're pretty cool.
 
We've been really focusing on the Book of Mormon .ately and it really made me realize how much I really do love that book. I'm so grateful that I have time set aside each day to read it, and I feel like my understanding is still very minimal, but that's good, because I just learn more each time I read it!
 
We are seeing a lot of miracle from the area wide fast this month. We've had two less-active members come to church now for the first time in, well, a long time! The ward is getting excited, I'm getting more excited, and I love it!
So GOOD!
 
Love you all heaps! Have a great week!
 
Elder Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment