Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Gonna Be Big

Dear family and friends -
 
What an awesome week! We had a huge achievement this week, we did something we've never done before in the mission! We had a conference call!!! Ok so this really isn't that big of a deal, but it's the first time since Elder Nelson came that President Howes has spoken to all of us at the same time. It was pretty cool, lots of exciting stuff is happening, it's gonna be a spectacular transfer!
So not much changed this transfer! I still get to stay with Elder Cecilio. However I'm a bit bummed because Elder Watts got transferred, however I really love my other Zone leaders so it should still be good!
Elder Cecilio and I have made a goal to make this transfer memorable, so we hope to do a lot more things that are "picture worthy". So hold me to it, I should be starting to send you all more pictures! Hopefully it will start off with the Temple tomorrow and then a service project up in the mountains on Friday!
 
We had Stake Conference this week, and it was pretty smash, it was all about missionary work, so I think the stake is going to start growing soon!
I love you all!
 
Have a great week!
Elder Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment