Sunday, August 3, 2014

Post Brigade


August 3

Dear family and friends!

What a glorious week this has been! Can I just say how much I love Penrith?  I LOVE PENRITH! Getting adjusted to the new area has not been hard at all. My companion is great, the ward is fantastic, and the Zone is phenomenal! Basically this is going to be awesome!

 

We had our Zone conference last week and it was really good. After the training we went to a member’s home with the whole zone and we had a Hungi (not sure if spelt correctly). For those of you who don't understand, it's a massive Tongan feed, where they did a giant pit and cook HEAPS, and like I mean HEAPS, of food! I was swimming in meat and meat! IT WAS SO GOOD! They cooked our zone three pigs and there was heaps food, for the about 26 or so of us, there was enough food to feed a ward in Utah. And I ate way too much! My mouth waters just thinking about it.

My new favorite drink is __________ unknown Tongan name but it's basically coconut milk mixed with heaps of fruit! Let me just say again SO GOOD!

The ward is awesome I've only met a few members outside of church so far, but it's going to be good. We get fed like every night, and the members are really excited about missionary work! We have a few investigators who have come to church so it's good to have the work moving along!

Love you all heaps and hope you have a great week!

Love Elder Gibb

 

Once there were three little pigs...



Close enough...

Elder Wolfsley

No comments:

Post a Comment