Monday, December 9, 2013

I Actually Had to Wear a Jacket!

Dear Family and Friends,
 
Holy Hannah Montana! When Dec 6th hit and I realized it had been a month I almost laughed out loud! I feel like I've been gone maybe a week, max! I still am loving it out here!
 
Well the weather was pretty bad this week, I think I actually had to wear a jacket at one point! Life is still pretty much the bomb dot com. I'm still loving it too much for my own good. We had 5 investigators at church this week, it was so cool! It's really fun to sit next to them because they bring up questions that make you realize parts of our meetings that wouldn't normally stand out. A really fun experience is having a member come with us to a lesson, I highly recommend hooking up with your missionaries to do that. It's not only nice for us to have a fresh outlook on each topic, but the investigators love having someone there so when they come to church they can sit with them and feel welcome!
 
Love you all,
Elder Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment